A CNC Production Machine Shop
Two 2-axis • One 3-Axis • Two 7-Axis • One 8-Axis
3-Axis CNC Mills
Maximum x-travel of 30" • Maximum 20,000 RPM • 15 HP
We have an entire complement of support equipment and inspection and gaging tools.
Bicycle components • Alternative energy • Custom fasteners • Camera Equipment • Electronics • Biotechnology • Process equipment • Heavy equipment • Motor Sports
Estimating a price for a product involves determining costs for design, programming, set-up, materials, and labor. It is not uncommon for the initial design phase to cost upwards of $1000. For this reason it is rarely worth it to make a few parts; a quantity of twenty-five or more is generally a reasonable starting production number.Coming up with an accurate quote is time consuming and requires thoughtful analysis; please request one only if you feel you have a viable product that it is worth the financial investment.
In order to quote a product we need the following information:
- A .dxf or 3D CAD file, dimensioned and toleranced, sent to quotes(at)paragonmachineworks.com. We can create a drawing for you but it will add to the expense of your project.
- Production quantities.
- Type of material.
- The date that you need your product by (we generally need a 4 - 6 week lead time).
Terms and Conditions:
- Written acceptance of our quote or a purchase order, along with a 50% deposit is required prior to start of production; the remainder is due upon completion.
- We do not make samples but guarantee that the finished product will match the specifications of your drawing. We will re-make your product or refund your money if there is a production error.
- Sorry, we do not make prototypes or do product modification.
If we are unable to accommodate your production needs, it is not a reflection of the worthiness of your project.
References available upon request.