These are the right and left frame components, without eyelets, for our 6/4 titanium Rocker dropout. The dropout pieces are 6 mm thick throughout. The total adjustment is 0.68" (17.3 mm), and as it swings through the arc, the total vertical variation is .030" (.76 mm).
- For useful information on adjustable dropouts, including torque values for our bolts, click here.
- Order right and left inserts separately here.
- The hardware for assembly is included: four each M8 x 1.25 x 16 steel button head cap screws, and four each 2 mm thick washers.
- Titanium combination or button head screw upgrades are available at a 30% discount with the purchase of the frame components. See Related Products on this page; one bolt discount/dropout, discount taken in cart.
- Skewers are available at a 23% discount with the purchase of a compatible right side insert.
- For a rocker dropout tensioner option click here. Note: this is not a Paragon Machine Works products. For product issues/questions contact PDX TI directly.
Item includes right and left frame components and steel bolt kit.