Terms and Conditions
- Orders may be placed by phone, fax, e-mail, or online.
- We strive to maintain a stock of all items. The length of time required to machine back-ordered items varies; please contact us for further information.
- Clearance items are not available for back-order.
- Please order in advance for best delivery. Orders placed after 12 PM PST may not be processed until the following business day. Orders placed after 2 PM with expedited shipping may not be processed until the following business day.
- Paragon Machine Works is closed on Saturday, Sundays and the following major holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Orders placed on those days will be processed on the following business day.
- Split shipments requested by purchaser are considered two orders and are priced accordingly.
- In order to honor a California Resale Certificate, we must have a signed certificate on file (we cannot accept your Seller's Permit). Click on this link to fill out a California Resale Certificate form. To place orders online, we will need to create a tax-exempt account for you in our webstore software. Please call or e-mail to make these arrangements.
- For international shipments, the purchaser is responsible for customs fees, brokerage charges and taxes. This applies to any package that crosses the US border.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Paypal and wire transfers as payment methods. Please note: due to bank fees, a minimum order of $1000 USD is required for wire transfers. Payment must be received prior to shipment unless term payments have been established. To request terms, fill out our credit application and fax it to (510) 232 -3533.
- To use an alternative carrier or charge shipping to a personal account, please contact us to make arrangements.
- We offer FedEx or USPS for international shipments. In general, USPS is the most economical method.
- Please note for USPS Express Mail International: guaranteed delivery time frames refer to arrival into your country (customs), not to your shipping address.
- We cannot accomodate requests to designate your shipment as a "gift" or to falsify invoices so that item costs appear lower.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, once a package crosses the US border we are no longer able to track it or contact the shipping agency. The purchaser assumes responsibility for these tasks once it crosses the US border.
We do not make a profit on our shipping. We charge enough to cover our costs which include insurance, packaging, and the labor involved in filling out the necessary documentation. We ship only via FedEx and USPS. We offer alternative shipping methods within these carriers but additional fees may apply. If extra charges apply, you will be notified prior to order confirmation. If you would like to use a shipping carrier other than UPS or USPS, we will work with you to coordinate your shipment through the carrier. You will be responsible for all fees incurred for the alternate shipping method.
- When choosing expedited shipping keep in mind that pick-ups are late in the day Monday - Friday. Shipments are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays or major holidays. For optimal delivery with expedited shipping, place your order before 2 PM on a Monday or Tuesday.
- We offer FedEx or USPS for international shipments. In general, USPS is the most economical method. If you wish us to use an alternate shipping method (i.e., USPS First Class Mail) you will need to place your order by phone, fax or e-mail and a minimum $10 (USD) shipping charge will apply.
- For USPS Express Mail International: guaranteed delivery time frames refer to arrival into your country (customs), not to your shipping address.
- We cannot accomodate requests to designate international shipments as a "gift" or to falsify invoices so that item costs appear lower.
- All dropouts and shims are sold as pairs; all other parts are sold by each.
- Half pairs of dropouts are available at sixty percent of retail price (not available for online purchase).
- Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
Discounts are based on quantities ordered. We do not offer additional dealer discounts.
- Order 10-24 parts and receive a 7.7% discount off retail price.
- Order 25-49 parts and receive a 15.4% discount off retail price.
- Order 50+ parts and receive a 23% discount off retail price.
- Quantity discounts do not apply to clearance or promotional items, or items that we resell from another vendor.
- Paragon Machine Works guarantees all work against defects in material and workmanship.
- We are financially liable only for the cost of our product(s).
- In no event shall Paragon Machine Works be liable for incidental or consequential damage.
- We are not liable for components that have been welded, brazed, soldered or modified in any way.
- We try ensure that the information on our web site is correct, but we cannot be held responsible for typographical errors. We greatly appreciate being notified of incorrect information.
- If we make an error in your order, please notify us within thirty days of purchase and you will be sent the correct parts at no charge; a return shipment label will be provided so that you can return the parts sent in error.
- Products must be returned in original condition within thirty days of invoice date for a full refund.
- After thirty days, products may be returned for credit and will be subject to a fifteen percent restocking fee.
- No returns are accepted on discontinued items.
- No returns will be accepted after six months.
- Include a copy of your original packing list or invoice, along with your current contact information (e-mail and phone number) so that we can process your credit / refund in a timely manner.
- We do not accept returns on skewers.
- Wrap your items carefully; we do not accept returns on items that are damaged or used.