Titanium 12 mm Round, Rear Dropout
We have a limited number of our 12 mm 1-1/2" round, rear dropouts available with a .906" flange width (stock width = 1.100"), DR0066. They are made from 6/4 titanium and accept all 12 mm rear hubs . The inside face of the dropout is relieved to 20 mm wide x 3.5 mm deep. See the product webpage for compatible inserts.
Stainless Steel Flat Mount Dropouts, with Eyelets
We now have our stainless steel flat mount dropouts available with eyelets in 58 (DR1087) and 70 degree (DR1088) options. This dropout assembly has been specifically designed to work with flat mount brake calipers. It consists of three pieces:
- right and left 17/4 stainless steel frame components with four M5 x .8 eyelets.
- a matching 17/4 stainless steel caliper mount.
The caliper mount must be brazed or welded to the dropout by the builder; locating features are integral, no fixture is needed for location. The brake mount is 10 mm thick and the axle hole is 12 mm.
ISO Brake Mounts
Our line up of ISO brake mounts now includes four new options, all 3/16" thick with a 51 mm hole-to-hole spacing, and machined from 1018 steel:
1) BK2039: Universal, unmitered, it must be mitered to fit the specific seatstay and dropout combination. There is plenty of material available for almost any application, including forks.
2) BK2040: Supplied mitered to fit our 1" diameter steel Syntace compatible dropouts, DR2090 or DR2091.
3) BK2041: Supplied mitered to fit our 1-1/4" diameter steel Syntace compatible dropout, DR2092.
4) BK2043: Supplied mitered to fit our 1-1/2" diameter steel x 12 mm steel dropout, DR2065.
Back by popular demand!
We heard your feedback and have decided to continue to stock a limited number of M12 x 1 replacement inserts for our 1-1/2" round rear, low mount, and flat mount dropouts. We will offer two styles: with a hanger (B4038, DR4038), and with a hanger for a SRAM derailleur (B4091, DR4091).