This is a left side (non-drive) replaceable insert for our PolyDrop assembly that is compatible with the Shimano E-Thru, DT Swiss RWS, and PMW combination head 12 mm skewers only and flat mount disc brakes. Made from black anodized 6061 aluminum, it has two M5 x .8 eyelets and a flat mount for a 140 mm rotor. Includes five M5 x .8 oval-head cap screws made from black zinc-plated steel.
- The brake mount thickness is 25 mm; use the 34.3 mm bolts supplied by Shimano.
- The torque specification for our PolyDrop steel screws is 7 N-m or 60 inch pounds. Make sure that the insert and screws are clean. Use Blue Loctite (243) or other equivalent thread locking compound.
- Frames built for 135 mm x 10 mm spacing can use this insert with a 142 x 12 mm skewer (nothing wider).
- Choose the appropriate skewer based on the right side insert.
- Skewers are available at a 23% discount with the purchase of a compatible right side insert; one skewer discount per insert.
- Skewer and insert compatibility is only guaranteed when used with a compatible Paragon Machine Works product.
- Sorry, no returns on skewers. Please check skewer drawings for measurements before ordering.
- We are not able to advise or make recommendations on compatibility with products that are not manufactured by us.
Item sold as 6 piece set.