This headtube accepts all 44 mm headset cups. It is made from 4130 steel tubing and is relieved inside and out. By using different headsets, this headtube can use forks with 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" straight and tapered steerers.
- The bearing bores are supplied .5 mm (.020") undersize to allow for post-weld reaming, and must be finished to size by the frame builder.
- The inside relief is 45 mm diameter.
- Both ends of the headtube are 50 mm outside diameter.
- The center relief on the outside is 1-7/8" diameter.
- The length is 175 mm with a tolerance of +0.250 mm (.010") - 0.5 mm (.020") / -0.00 to allow for facing after welding.
Item sold individually.