This headtube accepts all 44 mm headset cups. It is made from 3/2.5 titanium tubing and is relieved inside and out. By using different headsets, this headtube can use forks with 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" straight and tapered steerers.
- The bearing bores are supplied .5 mm (.020") undersize to allow for post-weld reaming, and must be finished to size by the frame builder.
- The inside relief is 46.4 mm diameter.
- Both ends of the headtube are 50 mm outside diameter.
- The center relief on the outside is 1-15/16" diameter.
- The length is 85 mm with a tolerance of +0.25 mm (.010") - 0.5 mm (.020") / -0 to allow for facing after welding.
Item sold individually.