This T47 bottom bracket shell is machined from 2" OD 17/4 stainless steel. The outside diameter is the the stock tube diameter. The width is 69 mm, supplied 1 mm oversize to allow clean up after welding. The threads are M47 x 1, right and left hand, with a thread length of 0.50". The left hand thread is identified by a radial groove on the face of the shell. The minor diameter of the thread is 46 mm +.1/-0 and is relieved on the inside diameter to 47.75 mm +/- 0.1.
- Due to handling of the material prior to its arrival at our facility, this item may have cosmetic imperfections. In most cases this can be minimized by clever positioning of the bottom bracket shell.
- Use our heatsink FT5004 (see Related Products on this page).
- Use our tap FT2001 (see Related Products on this page).
- Do no apply excessive force on the tap, it will break! See our Guidelines for Use.
- Video of how to tap a T47 bottom bracket shell here.
Item sold individually.