The ToggleDrop is an adjustable dropout assembly that is a quick release system for chain or belt tensioning.
This item consists of the thirteen different components, described below.:
- Flat 6/4 titanium right and left frame components. The frame components are the foundation of the ToggleDrop: they have the pivot for the insert, are the anchor for the toggle mechanism, and have slots that allow for the inserts to travel through their arc. The frame pieces are 6 mm thick at the tabs.
- Toggle mechanism components. The right and left side toggle mechanism precisely control the axle movement and tension the chain or belt and includes the following pieces:
- two M8 turnbuckle screws
- one toggle lever
- one right link
- one right link end
- one left finger link
- one left link end
- two turnbuckle pivots
- two link pivots - two insert pivots
- retaining clips for pivots: two each 7 mm, six each 8 mm, and 2 each 12 mm
- Shimano E-Thru skewer (choose from pull-down menu above). The frame components and inserts are locked in place by the quick release skewer. The ToggleDrop assembly is only compatible with a Shimano 12 mm skewer that has been modified to fit the dropout by Paragon Machine Works.