These are the right and left frame components for our flat sliding dropout. Made from 17/4 stainless steel, the dropouts are flat and 5 mm thick at the chainstay and seatstay tabs. The total sliding adjustment is 0.80".
- For useful information on adjustable dropouts, including torque values for our bolts, click here.
- Order right and left inserts separately here.
- Skewers are available at a 23% off with the purchase of a compatible right side insert.
- The hardware for assembly is included: four each M8 x 1.25 x 18 steel button head cap screws, two each M5 x 0.8 x 35 socket head cap screws, two each 2 mm thick double washers, two each M5 thumb nuts and two each M5 hexagon locknuts. Both the hex nuts and the thumb nuts are meant to be used as locknuts for the adjuster screw. Typically one or the other is used, not both. Some riders use the adjusting screw bottomed out in the thumb nut, making a larger head for the adjusting screw. If you choose to do this, use the hex nut as a locknut.
- Titanium combination or button head screw upgrades are available at a 30% discount with the purchase of the frame components. See Related Products on this page; one bolt discount/dropout, discount taken in cart.
Item includes right and left frame components and steel bolt kit.