These are the right and left frame components, with eyelets, for our 6/4 titanium Rocker dropout. The dropout pieces are 6 mm thick throughout and have two M5 x .8 eyelets. The total adjustment is 0.68" (17.3 mm), and as it swings through the arc, the total vertical variation is .030" (.76 mm).
THIS ITEM IS THE SAME AS OUR DS1091 BUT THE OUTSIDE CHAMFER IS SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN OUR STOCK PRODUCT (NOT SHOWN IN PHOTO); ALL SALES FINAL.
- For useful information on adjustable dropouts, including torque values for our bolts, click here.
- Order right and left inserts separately here.
- The hardware for assembly is included: four each M8 x 1.25 x 16 steel button head cap screws, and four each 2 mm thick washers.
- Titanium combination or button head screw upgrades are available at a 30% discount with the purchase of the frame components. See Related Products on this page; one bolt discount/dropout, discount taken in cart.
- Skewers are available at a 23% discount with the purchase of a compatible right side insert.
- For a rocker dropout tensioner option click here. Note: this is not a Paragon Machine Works products. For product issues/questions contact PDX TI directly.
Item includes right and left frame components and steel bolt kit.