This ToggleDrop assembly includes:
1) right and left 17/4 stainless steel flat frame components
. The frame components are the foundation of
the ToggleDrop: they have the pivot for the insert, are the anchor
for the toggle mechanism, and have slots that allow for the inserts to
travel through their arc. They are 5 mm thick at the tabs. The right side has an 8 mm hole properly located to accommodate a seatstay kit (order kit separately
) for a belt drive option.
2) toggle mechanism components
. The right and left
side toggle mechanism precisely control the axle movement and tension
the chain or belt and includes the following pieces:
- two M8 turnbuckle screws
- one toggle lever
- one right link
- one right link end
- one left finger link
- one left link end
- two turnbuckle pivots
- two link pivots
- two insert pivots
- 2 x 7 mm, 6 x 8 mm, and 2 x 12 mm retaining clips for pivots
3) skewer, nut, and washer
. The frame components and inserts are locked in place by the quick release skewer. The ToggleDrop is only
compatible with a Shimano 12 mm skewer (choose length from pull down menu above) that has been modified to
fit the dropout by Paragon Machine Works. The skewer comes with a
titanium nut and washer (manufactured by PMW).Useful Information
- See the "Drawings" tab on the product page for dimensioned and tolerenced drawings.
- Click here
for assembly instructions.
- See the "Compatible Products" tab on the product page to order replacement toggle mechanism components.
- Order right and left inserts separately here
- Order seatstay kit here
Discounts are based on quantities ordered; we do not offer additional dealer discounts.