This is the right side (drive-side) replaceable black anodized 6061 aluminum insert for our adjustable flat and flanged sliding dropouts. It is compatible with Shimano E-Thru 12 mm skewer only and has a Shimano direct mount hanger.
Included is a 14 mm long retainer and M4 x 8 mm button head cap screw that hold the Shimano nut captive. There are nine notches in the retainer that index the notches on the nut. This allows the closed position of the skewer to be adjusted every 40 degrees for optimal location. If none of these positions work, the retainer can be flipped over to utilize nine more positions that are 20 degrees out of phase from the original positions.
- For useful information on adjustable dropouts, including torque values for our bolts, click here.
- Frames built for 135 mm x 10 mm spacing can use this insert with a 142 x 12 mm skewer (nothing wider).
- Choose the appropriate skewer based on the right side insert.
- Skewers are available at a 23% discount from Related Products below (discount taken in cart) . Limit one skewer discount per insert.
- Skewer and insert compatibility is only guaranteed when used with a compatible Paragon Machine Works product.
- Sorry, no returns on skewers. Please check skewer drawings for measurements before ordering.
- We are not able to advise or make recommendations on compatibility with products that are not manufactured by us.
Item sold as 3 piece set.